How does DoughHouse work?
We aim to provide high quality freshly baked cookies to the Gold Coast catering to whatever flavour or dietary requirements you may have, this is how we do it:
- Once you have placed your order via the online ordering system it is placed into our schedule for the weeks delivery.
- We then prepare the required dough and fillings for the weeks' orders.
- On the day of delivery, we prepare all cookies, bake them, then add their toppings.
- Once all cookies are completed and boxed up they are sent off for delivery.
- That means your cookies are delivered mere moments after they are baked!
We don't use any preservatives, additives, or artificial emulsifiers just old fashioned butter sugar flour etc. We only use name brand chocolate including Cadbury and Callebaut and prepare our caramel, white Nutella*, caramelised apple etc by hand.